Regional Claims Director - Req. 5588
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 8/15/2018
Alliant Insurance Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONALLIANT INSURANCE SERVICES CAREERS
REGIONAL CLAIMS DIRECTOR
Claims Los Angeles, California
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for the design, development and management of a comprehensive property & casualty claims management practice to service existing clients, account teams and assist in securing new clients. Functions as part of an overall account management team and provides management of claims staff on both a regional and/or national basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generates claims advocacy solutions to a wide range of customers on a multi line basis;
* Operating on a holistic, multi-disciplinary risk management platform philosophy, identifies and analyzes critical issues and implements or recommends solutions;
* Assists in the marketing, coordination, and delivery of claims management services to clients and prospects;
* Establishes best practices including standard claims services, assigned adjusters, investigators, defense counsel and others by carrier for all Alliant clients;
* Establishes relationships at the highest level in each claims organization locally and regionally in order to influence best outcomes;
* Ability to design and draft complex claims strategy and coverage positions for large complex construction claims;
* Interdisciplinary knowledge of coverage, claims and safety and ability to articulate to top level management in order to influence positive results;
* Ability to oversee litigation management strategies on behalf of carrier partners and clients;
* Manages claims staff, including motivating/mentoring staff, providing employee training and development, conducting performance reviews and performing disciplinary action as appropriate;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
12 + years related work experience, brokerage or carrier
Possession of CPCU, AIC and/or ARM preferred
Valid Fire and Casualty Broker Agent license
In depth knowledge of all commonly encountered P&C insurance coverage and Risk Management concepts and techniques.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Advanced analytical skills
Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Apply Back to Current Openings
Powered by Jobvite
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.