Regional HR Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
REGIONAL HR REPRESENTATIVE
REGIONAL HR REPRESENTATIVE
Category (Portal Searching)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions Allied Universal is there for you.
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Regional HR Representative to be based out of one of our branch offices located in Nashville or Memphis, TN. This person will be responsible for managing all employee and labor relations for Allied Universal in the state of TN which includes over 3,000 Security Professionals. The HR Representative will be successful by partnering effectively with branch management on all human resource related activities Starting base salary is $50,000 plus a car allowance. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Reporting into Corporate Human Resources on a solid-line basis, but dotted-line to regional branch operations staff to provide day to day HR oversight and support in Tennessee;
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, while identifying solutions to daily operations challenges and needs;
* Partner with branch HR Coordinators, Branch/General Managers, Regional Vice Presidents, and Division Presidents in an assigned region and recommend, develop, interpret and clarify human resource procedures and policies to ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations;
* Act as a liaison with various corporate HR functions (i.e., Benefits, work comp administration, recruiting), to ensure timely flow of information and execution of branch/regional priorities;
* Act as a liaison between branch management/staff and Regional HR Director to ensure priorities and activities are discussed and consistent application of policies and procedures are enforced;
* Prepare accurate new employee personnel records, files, drug and alcohol screening and background investigation results and ensure compliance with all state and federal laws;
* Assist branch HR Coordinators with conducting employee new hire orientations and on-boarding for large account takeovers as needed;
* Conduct local on-boarding process for Administrative employees hired in region;
* Research and conduct employee investigations and develops solutions to complex issues in coordination with Regional HR Director and in compliance with corporate guidelines.
Qualified candidates for the Regional HR Representative position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* Must have a car and be able to travel as required;
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor s Degree in Business or related area of study highly preferred;
* Minimum of 3 5 years experience in the human resources field, with specific experience managing and successfully resolving complex employee and/or labor relations situations in a fast-paced, high volume environment required;
* Specific related experience managing the receipt, investigation, documentation, resolution and communication of employee relations cases of a complex and varied nature in a high turnover, entry-level wage, non-exempt employee environment as well as for managerial level employees; includes policy interpretation and ability to consistently apply policies and practices to ensure equity within assigned client group and organizationally;
* Proven experience turning goals into action by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve objectives; must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals;
* Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines;
* Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers within the assigned region, which may result in having to re-prioritize work activities on a regular basis;
* Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; effective use of technology to create meaningful reports and measurements required;
* Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion;
* Must have a clean driving record, possess a valid driver s license and minimum required insurance, and have a reliable vehicle for regular driving between branches within assigned region;
* Must have the flexibility and ability to travel periodically/regularly, depending on company needs, with some overnight travel required;
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
2017-152121. #Shift #0 #AND