Regional Sales Manager, Growth Business (San Francisco)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/30/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, Growth Business
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the RVP of Growth Business Sales, the Regional Manager will be responsible for setting and executing Salesforce's sales strategy for the West Growth Business team. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 8-10 Account Executives.
Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience, as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from his/her experience as an individual contributor.
This individual will be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. They will also be a valuable contributor to the regional sales strategy, leading implementation and driving execution to achieve corporate objectives. Ideal candidates should possess a solid business-to-business application sales and management history.
Lastly, the Regional Manager will develop and execute a sales strategy that gains marketshare, builds high levels of customer success, and drives sales skill/career development for his/her team.
* Deliver 30%+ YoY bookings growth with strong pipeline management fundamentals and 5% or less monthly forecast accuracy.
* Hire and onboard a team of 8-10 sales professionals and develop/lead them in a manner where each Account Executive would "fight to work with you" again in the future.
* Execute on pipeline generation programs for Growth Business team to build and close 70% of your annual bookings target.
* Support team by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings
* Meet weekly with each team member to coach on sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management, and to discuss career planning/development.
* Consistently deliver internal sales, product, and persona training to 10-200 team-members.
* Execute on local customer/prospect marketing events and be comfortable presenting to audiences ranging from 10-250 people.
* 7-10 years of individual contributor business to business sales experience with track record of consistently achieving quota
* Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles across CxO suite, Sales, Marketing, Service, IT, and CFO/COO.
* Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers, business partners, and peers.
* Eager to learn how to hire a diverse sales team and comfortable with promoting 30%+ of sales team on a annual basis.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Exhibits genuine curiosity and focused on continuous improvement
* Ability to spend 50%+ time in the field.
* Strong organizational, operational and analytical skills
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.