Regional Sales Manager, Staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/19/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Overview
Due to our growth and need to fulfill demand, Synopsys is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive bookings for its Software Integrity Group Business Unit (SIG). The position can be based in Atlanta, Florida or Tennessee.
As an experienced sales professional, you are a highly motivated and proven sales executive in the selling of software tools and services with demonstrated experience selling to software development and security teams. You are an individual contributor who will report to the Regional Sales Director and will work closely with your Sales Engineers and Security Consultants.
The primary goal for this position is the selling of enterprise agreements within globally named and large regional accounts, and in so doing, create a means for achievement of the revenue target. You are responsible for ensuring SIG s customers successfully realize the full value of the SIG s software and services. As such, you engage in extensive customer relationship building activities along with driving engineering and security cases that ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, you have strong skills in and experience with selling complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.
* Software engineering tools experience
* Security software sales experience
* Security services sales experience
* Global, named or large enterprise account management experience
* Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
* Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
* Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
* Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
* Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
* Ensure customer success
* Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
* Maintain accurate Salesforce information
* Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
* A minimum 8 years of enterprise software sales/services experience
* Proven track record of exceeding software sales or services revenue targets
* Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
* Proven ability to sell multi-year enterprise licensing agreements
* Proven track record selling high six and seven figure deals
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
* Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communications and presentations skills