Regional Site Manager - Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/10/2018
Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless".
Please apply or text keyword CorpSBA to 313131
SBA Communications Corporation (SBA) is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America. We offer outstanding opportunities for professional growth to individuals who are committed to excellence and continuous improvement; and we respect the diversity of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities in which we do business. If you aspire to be part of an organization that is bringing the benefits of wireless voice and data to the world then we'd like to speak to you.
Founded in 1989, our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions and we achieve this by setting the standard for customer satisfaction, focusing on industry leadership, developing innovative business strategies, providing financial strength and supporting empowered, engaged employees. We generate revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. Our size, experience, capabilities and resources make us a preferred partner for wireless service providers both domestically and internationally. With anticipated ongoing, dynamic growth in wireless traffic (in particular data and video), we expect to lead the way in providing innovative business strategies and continuous improvement to our network infrastructure. Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment and contribute to our dynamic teams* We value and look for talented people who "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all that they do.
To be the most respected organization in our industry by our customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
Integrity: Collectively we maintain a firm adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
Work Ethic: We take pride in working hard and expect each other to go the extra mile to achieve our collective goals.
Ownership Mindset: We are excellent stewards of our financial resources and actively manage as we would for our own money.
Quality: We do it right the first time. Doing it right includes exceeding expectations, safety, timeliness and an exemplary work product.
Customer Service: We strive to provide our customers - internal and external with extraordinary value and to help them to achieve their business objectives.
Innovation: We continuously strive to improve by looking for new, efficient and effective ways to do business.
Collegiality: We are collaborative and enjoy each other's company. We work hard to make those around us a success and we interact with each other in a positive and respectful manner. Teamwork is a key to our success.
This position is responsible for the on site management of all SBA sites within their assigned geographic area by ensuring that these towers are continually marketed and in compliance with industry standards. Support interdepartmental objectives which include preventative and remedial maintenance, lighting and monitoring, building and grounds upkeep, and installation. Responsible for performing audits as required by local, district, area and Corporate or regulatory agencies. Responsible for the quality of data about SBA s assets and completes the collection and maintenance of data about the physical assets to ensure accurate, up to date database of these assets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure structural integrity and regulatory compliance for all assigned assets. Inform Area Operations Director of asset management issues.
* Perform and record site inspections in accordance with FAA/FCC and Safety regulations. Identify, document and ensure any site discrepancies are corrected in a timely manner and reported to management.
* Complete and submit accurate Tenant Installation Notices into Mobile Manager within 24-48 hours of confirmed install date.
* Perform routine site audits to ensure tenant compliance per the lease agreement, complete site summaries within 24 hours of lease execution.
* Manage the timely resolution of trouble tickets, including the dispatch of contractors to diagnose and resolve issues in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local rules and regulations and act as an operational acceptance point of contact for new equipment installs on all sites.
* Manage efficient repair, maintenance, inspection, security and operation of all tower assets within assigned area. Issues include but are not limited to; alarm monitoring instruments and lighting units.
* Ensure proper visibility and escalate major hazards which present safety or structural integrity issues to Sr. RSM.
* Respond and resolve any tower damage caused by natural disaster or falls. Provide immediate support service during emergency issues and incident response situations
* Provide update/ revisions to CADD drawings as needed or as site details change.
* Manage Notice to Proceed (NTP) process by tracking tower modification (MOD) schedules, approving NTP start dates and issuing NTPs on all new leases and amendments.
* Perform A&E and Pre and Post construction walks on all new leases and amendments ensuring the proper installation of equipment.
* Respond to inquiries and concerns of Ground Owners, Tenants, Vendors, and municipalities and contractors. Resolve any issues that may arise.
* Maintain a good and professional working relationship with Ground owners, Managers and Public officials.
* Collect and track site information such as Fiber, Generators, Lighting systems and monitoring systems.
* Responsible for M&A trackers, work with corporate to ensure quick transition to SBA control, including by not limited to site upgrades (fencing, tower painting and lighting control and replacement, etc.), and tower light conversation to NOCC.
* Responsible for maintaining company vehicle in accordance with DOT and Fleet department standards.
* On an as needed basis, maybe required to perform Colocation RSM responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
o Manage co-lo approvals, disapprovals, A&E site walks, pre and post construction site inspections, drop and swaps and tower enhancements in assigned territory.
o Manage the structural engineering and tower and foundation process. Including schedules of projects, providing update reports and tenant/ application timelines and processing invoices/ POs.
o Manage Structural POR s and communication in relation to Structurals, Modification Designs and Structural Modifications with Engineering Firm and vendors for delivery of documents to ensure NTP requirements are met prior to issuance of NTP (including but not limited to coordination of Structural Modifications with Engineering Firm & Vendor for proposed Vendor install).
o Prepare and order PO requests for PE letters, structural analysis reports, tower/foundation modification drawings & tower/foundation enhancements, geotechnical reports, foundation investigations and tower mappings.
o Reviews all documentation to issue an NTP including construction drawings, building permits, certificates of insurance & the scope of work.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
* This position is responsible for identifying qualified vendors/subcontractors and planning, scheduling, coordinating, and approving their work.
* Oversee projects that tenants are implemented on a system wide basis. Making sure that contractors and vendors perform in a responsible and safe manner while on site.
SBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBA to not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals..