REGISTERED NURSE - Ackerman 3 East/Post Cath Procedure Unit (Per Diem) 9/20/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REGISTERED NURSE - ACKERMAN 3 EAST/POST CATH PROCEDURE UNIT (PER DIEM)
REGISTERED NURSE - ACKERMAN 3 EAST/POST CATH PROCEDURE UNIT (PER DIEM)
JERSEY SHORE UNIV MED CTR
Day 12 Hours
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Meridian Health our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Meridian includes:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
* Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
* Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
* Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
* Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
* Ackerman 3 East is a post cardiac procedure unit.
* Care is given to post cardiac cath, PCI, coronary stent, pacemaker and ICD patients.
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BLS/CPR certification is required
* ACLS certification is required
* BSN strongly preferred
* 6 months of Nursing experience required, or must be an active participant in the Hackensack Meridian Health Nurse Residency program.
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.