Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health - Full Time - SLRMC 10/11/2017
Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women s Health, Men s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
* Provide direct patient care in a Behavioral Health setting in the geriatric psych unit.
* Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
* Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
* BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT BLS CARD TO YOUR APPLICATION IS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Behavioral Health or Med/Surg experience
* Previous RN experience preferred, but not required.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
SALT LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled