Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery - PRN - JVW
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/20/2017
Jordan Valley West
West Valley City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONCome work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* Current RN License.
* MUST HAVE WOMEN\'S SERVICES RN EXPERIENCE.
* Must be willing to float between Jordan Valley Hospital West Valley Campus and Jordan Valley Medical Center
* Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
IASIS Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
JORDAN VALLEY HOSPITAL WEST VALLEY CAMPUS IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-West Valley City
Organization: Jordan Valley West
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled