Registered Nurse - PRN - Child Adolescent Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
St. Luke's Behavioral Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position directs the care of children and adolescents with significant behavioral health needs in collaboration with a team of psychiatrists, social workers, and other health care providers. The ideal candidate will utilize patient-centered principles in all interactions to support patients in their recovery goals.
- Performs nursing duties in assigned department.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Supervises LPNs and non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting.
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
HS Diploma or GED is required
Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
Must be currently licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
1 year prior RN experience in a behavioral health facility preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Behavioral Hospital
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other