Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Decision Unit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00031-12630
Nights (rotating weekends)
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
The Emergency Dept. registered nurse must be able to:
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his / her department.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient s requirements relative to his / her age-specific needs.
* Demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, and evaluate care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum.
* Assess patient s / family s ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge.
* Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients.
* Licensure: Registered Nurse
* BLS and ACLS current certification, PALS certification (within 6 months of hire)
* Education: Graduate of an accredited RN Program
Experience: 1 year Emergency Care preferred
Last Edited: 11/08/2017