Registered Nurse (RN)--Endoscopy 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00001-61803
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) ENDOSCOPY LAB -- PRN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The goal of the ENDOSCOPY LAB is to provide full service, comprehensive tertiary diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal and pulmonary endoscopic care to patients from age 12 to geriatric in the middle Tennessee area and within the TriStar (HCA) network of hospital services. The Centennial Endoscopy Unit provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic and bronchoscopic services.
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) ENDOSCOPY LAB.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
* Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Documents all patient care.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current RN License, in good standing
* Clinical practice experience in the clinical specialty of his/her unit
* Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 09/20/2017