Registered Nurse (RN) Grossman Burn Center - Weekend Option Days - Relocation and Sign-On-Bonus Available 9/17/2017
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 09727-48825
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) GROSSMAN BURN CENTER - WEEKEND OPTION DAYS - RELOCATION AND SIGN-ON-BONUS AVAILABLE
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OF $5,000 AND SIGN-ON BONUS TO $7,500 AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED RNS!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees* Apply here today!
The Top 3 Reason s Employees love working in the Grossman Burn Center:
* OPPORTUNITY TO CARE FOR A SPECIALIZED PATIENT POPULATION IN A SUPPORTIVE AND EDUCATIONAL SETTING.
* SMALL COHESIVE STAFF WITH A FOCUS ON QUALITY PATIENT CARE AND OUTCOMES.
* FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING AND SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT.
THE BURN CENTER PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN A SPECIALIZED SKILL SET WHILE DEALING WITH A VARIETY OF PATIENT ACUITIES.
WORK WITH A DIRECTOR THAT IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORK/HOME BALANCE, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING AND ASSURING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE STAFF.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH ARE HIGHLY SUPPORTED.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
* ON-SITE DAYCARE
* ONSITE GYM WITH POOL
* FREE COVERED PARKING
RESEARCH MEDICAL IS A COMPREHENSIVE STROKE CENTER, LEVEL 1 TRAUMA CENTER, CHEST PAIN CENTER, AND ACHIEVED PATHWAYS DESIGNATION IN 2016.
Learn more about working at Research Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
Recently named America s Coolest City.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIVING IN KC. HTTP://WWW.THINKKC.COM/WITH/HCAMIDWEST
ABOUT RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886 and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
The hospital, which offers medical and health clinic services across three Kansas City locations, including the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a Campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. Research Medical Center features a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services including a Level I Trauma Center; Cycle IV Chest Pain Center; Neuroscience Institute; Level 1 TCD-designated Stroke Center and the region s first Accredited Primary Stroke Center; TIA Clinic; Grossman Burn Center; Liver and Pancreas Institute of Kansas City; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Research Medical Center; Obstetrics; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Transplant Institute; and Orthopedics, among others.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don t rest on them instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA s tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
* BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
* ACLS and PALS required within 6 months.
* Advanced Burn Life Saving (ABLS) and Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within one year.
* Must have previous critical care experience
* Basic computer skills
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIS OR OTHER RN OPPORTUNITIES AT
Research Medical Center*
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 09/15/2017