Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehabilitation 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 06020-60630
Nights (rotating weekends)
SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) REHABILITATION - FULL TIME 7PM-7AM
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE BEST!
The Rehab Center at TriStar Skyline is Middle Tennessee's only CARF accredited acute inpatient physical rehabilitation program. Our program provides specialized and highly skilled physical rehabilitation services to patients with complex needs.
Rehabilitation begins early in the patient's recovery. A dedicated rehabilitation team consists of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and rehab nurses. Each patient's rehabilitation plan is individualized to help patients and their families achieve the best possible outcome and quality of life.
The 41-bed unit is one of Middle Tennessee's largest premier inpatient facilities featuring large, private rooms. Our team of board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians works with patients and their families every step of the way to get patients back to the quality of life they deserve.
Our Rehabilitation Program is designed to help people overcome the effects of a stroke or other debilitating injury or illness. The program combines physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, rehab nursing and neuro-psychology services under the direction of a physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation physician). Education, disease management, diet, home set-up, social and emotional needs and home exercise programs are provided to patients and their families to help them manage their care and perform acts of daily living at home. Medicare and most private insurance plans cover some or all of prescribed rehabilitation services.
Come join a family that cares for your family come be a part of an awesome team! Do not take it from us but hear it from our patients Above all Else
SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) REHAB working nights (7p-7a) with rotating weekends.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
* Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
* All behaviors fully support positive customer service
* Documents all patient care.
* Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
* Ability to handle complex medical diagnosis and treatment plans
* Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
* FIMS within 3 months of employment
Last Edited: 09/18/2017