This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 5/9/2018
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health Clinics in Cleveland, Ohio. This contract position offers:
- No holiday responsibilities'
- Monday through Friday hours
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Registered Nurse position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- CPR, AED
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.