This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 10/3/2018
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a civilian Part Time Nurse Coordinator I at a Federal Occupational Health Building in Holtsville, NY. This position provides direct nursing care to include health education, health counseling, health coaching and referral and, coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, and/or oversight at one or more FOH Occupational Health Centers.
This contract position offers:
- Monday,Wednesday and Friday (10am-2pm)
- Tuesday and Thursday (2pm-6pm)
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Nurse Coordinator position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- 1 Year of management experience
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Actve RN license
- CPR/AED certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.