This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 9/15/2018
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian PRN Nurse Coordinator II for the IRS Building in Kansas City, MO. This position provides direct nursing care to include health education, health counseling, health coaching and referral and, coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, and/or oversight at one or more FOH Occupational Health Centers. This contract position offers:
- Outpatient Setting
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Monday - Friday shifts. No weekend shifts. Shift hours are 0730-1600
The Staff Nurse will have the following requirements:
- Active, valid RN license in any state
- BLS and AED Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office.
- Minimum of 1 year of management or charge nurse experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.