This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at Housing Urban Development Building (HUD) in Washington, D.C. This contract position offers:
- Monday - Friday 7:45am-4:15pm
- No weekends, holidays, or on call hours
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Registered Nurse position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- CPR, AED
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.