This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/31/2018
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for an Area Nurse Manager to support Federal Occupational Health Services clinics in the Washington, D.C. area. This contract position offers:
First line supervisor to all clinical staff and participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of multiple Service Provision Sites
Oversees and manages all Occupational Health Center (OHC) activities within a designated area, ensuring that all services under all agreements have been delivered
Full Time hours
Any State License Accepted
Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing (NLN) accredited school or nursing (Diploma, ADN, or BSN)
- Current RN license in one of the 50 states or a territory of the United States
- Current BLS Certification for health care professionals
- Three (3) years' experience in Occupational Health or a related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- At least three (3) years' management experience
- Proficient in performing, assessing and training in venipuncture competency
- CAOHC Certification for audiometry
- NIOSH approved Spirometry course
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 800 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 8,500 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.