Registrar for Cave Spring - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-138612
CAVE SPRING EMERGENCY ROOM
Lewis Gale s new standalone Emergency Room, a department of Lewis-Gale Medical Center, will be opening in late 2017! The Emergency Room will be staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. We are currently seeking a qualified Patient Access Manager to join our team!
Located in Roanoke County at the corner of Route 419 and Ogden Road, this nearly 10,000 square-foot facility is being constructed with the surrounding population s needs in mind.
You must be available for Onboarding and Training requirements.
PRN Registrar, nights, weekends and Holidays
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
* Must have 1 year of strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
High School Diploma or GED is required for the position.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation s leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
Last Edited: 09/18/2017