Rehab Therapy Aide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Cooley Dickinson Hospital (CDH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONReporting to the Assistant Director of Rehabilitation Services is responsible for assisting the therapy staff in their delivery of patient care. Assists patients with ambulation, and exercises when skilled therapy is not required. Responsible for the safety, housekeeping, maintenance, infection control, & supplies and equipment needs of the department. Provides backup coverage for the secretarial/reception area.
* Skill and knowledge typically acquired through the completion of an Associates Degree with a focus in business or health related field.
* Experience working in a health care setting such as a physician or therapy office is preferred.
* Demonstrated written and verbal skills & excellent customer service skills are required.
* Demonstrated proficiency in using WORD. Ability to navigate through software programs is required.
* CPR certification required.
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.