Research Analyst - Los Angeles
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 1/13/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible for providing market data, strategic analytical tools, and insightful interpretation to assist Cushman & Wakefield with executing client services and new business pursuits.
Gather, analyze, interpret, and present real estate trends and information for business development opportunities, client support, and internal analysis
Compile and distribute research in the form of narratives, graphics, data summaries, etc. for internal (Brokers, Property Managers, Marketing) and external (Clients, Press) clients
Analyze market statistics, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on statistical analysis conducted
Interface with national research resources to produce standardized market reports and customized client research
Educate internal clients on available research tools and resources
Develop and maintain a proprietary commercial real estate database ensuring consistently accurate and current data
Create and analyze spreadsheets utilizing data needed to generate graphs, tables, and written analysis and make recommendations to the Director of Research
Generate statistics, tables, and graphs used in quarterly market and statistical reports
Create quarterly market reports to include written analysis explaining statistics and market activity, which may include drafting quarterly write-up
Compile statistical data specific to client or service line by translating and converting data to graphs/tables/charts
* Bachelor's degree; Industry related field of study preferred
* 1+ years of real estate research or related business experience or any similar combination of education and experience
* Experience in data entry/data management
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong data software applications skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective listening and critical thinking skills
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..