This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/23/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Assigns daily tasks to Lead Servers and restaurant line level staff.
* Administrative support of Food & Beverage department within front of house operations including: scheduling, payroll, monitoring reservation systems, drafting and presenting corrective action, submitting access requests, researching charge disputes, monthly inventories, and receiving merchandise.
* Develops a mechanism of communication with fellow Supervisors through various shifts to ensure the successful operations of the Restaurants.
* Ensure that restaurants are sanitized, cleaned, stocked, and setup correctly for opening and that they remain that way through the shift.
* Interacts with Guests and Pack Members throughout the shift constantly and provides feedback to Pack Members to ensure quality service.
* Assists with the overall operation of the restaurants including: micros transactions, re-stocking, expediting, monitoring food quality, ensuring breaks are being taken in a timely manner, etfc.
* Communicates constantly with Food & Beverage and Culinary Management to resolve Guest concerns.
* Assist with the coordination and execution of birthday parties.
* Identify all Out of Order equipment and pass along to Manager for repair.
* Resolve Pack Member conflicts and pass along violations of policy to Manager.
* Attends meetings as requested.
* Supports the F&B Manager in executing operational guidelines. Communicates expectations to line level staff and enforces policies and procedures.
* Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
* Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office software & Micros POS system
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers' current and future needs.
* Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
* Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
* Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
* Serve-Safe and TIPS certified a plus.
* Lift up to 30 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled