RF/Hi-Rel Electro-Mechanical Assembler I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 12/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONRF/Hi-Rel Electro-Mechanical Assembler I
Under direct supervision, performs on a production basis, light electronic and/or electromechanical assembly of high complexity RF products.
High level assembly work from complex documents such as Manufacturing Process documents, Assembly Drawings, and other documentation or verbal instructions of similar complexity with some level of supervision.
* Assemble and build Coaxial switches for commercial and or high reliability (Hi Rel) applications including solenoids and magnets.
* Assemble connectors, perform adjustments, clean and process components.
* Use and apply a variety of epoxies and conformal coat.
* Low-level test, label, silk screen and other processes.
* Plan work sequences independently and under Cell Lead or Supervisor supervision.
* Read and interpret documents such as blue prints or mechanical drawings.
* Work with a variety of hand tools and simple test equipment, requiring good hand/eye coordination.
* Ability apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Must complete all assigned paper work.
* Solder PCBAs for switch matrices or other product offerings.
* Assist in small projects to support new product development.
* Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
* Responsible for following all Clean Room procedures and processes.
* Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
Experience and Familiarity with High-Reliability Standards including strong process controls, quality and customer oversight.
* Basic understanding of the functional operation of microwave switch assemblies to make minor modifications, continuous improvements and parts substitutions in the assembly process.
* Basic knowledge of the types of Electronic Components is a must.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Solder skills, NASA certification a plus
* Should be able to work under a 10X microscope
23301 S. Wilmington Ave
Carson, California, 90745