Risk Analyst Team Lead-409 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Our CyberSecurity Division is searching for a Risk Management Team Lead to support a government customer on site in Washington, DC.
The primary responsibilities for the position are to support all activities that ensure the level of security documented with the security authorization is maintained at an acceptable level of risk. The nature of the work requires that the candidate demonstrate initiative, organization, responsibility, customer service skills, and the ability to be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced, fluid business environment. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical problems as well as exercise sound judgement with regards to sensitive and confidential information.
* Lead a team of ISSOs
* Support the creation, monitoring and updating the status of POA&Ms to ensure weaknesses are resolved in accordance to their scheduled completion dates.
* Support the creation of Waivers or Risk Acceptance Memos to assist in the effective management of system risks.
* Support annual assessments in accordance with guidance in the Information Security Performance Plan.
* Support the review and update security authorization documents as needed, but at least annually;
* Help coordinate with Privacy, Records, and Information Governance Divisions related to compliance documentation and other requirements.
* Support Contingency Plan tests at least annually and updating the plan;
* Support system self-assessments as part of an Ongoing Authorization program;
* Monitor and respond to Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVM)/Patch Management.
* Provide audit support for assigned systems (Financial, A-123, FISMA, internal, DHS, etc.), throughout the audit (Pre, During, and Post Audit).
* Maintain knowledge of inventory in accreditation boundary.
* Proactively ensure security requirements are included in development cycle (Waterfall, Agile, SecDevOPs).
* Support the planning of certifying and accrediting their assigned Information system or information systems.
* Ensure CM processes are followed to ensure that any changes do not introduce new security risks.
* Support the management system Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVM) Compliance.
* Respond to emerging requirements or policies as set by legislation, regulation or policy.
* Participate in DevOps Sec (security integrated into Agile processes) requirements for assigned systems.
* Bachelor s Degree, and six (6) + years of relevant, demonstrable extensive experience. Bachelors can be substituted with four (4) years of relevant, demonstrable additional experience, for a total of ten (10) years of experience.
* Industry standard security certification (such as Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) or Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)), Experience managing IT Security programs and in security project management concepts and implementation.
* Experience with evaluating system, network, or infrastructure security controls against requirements such as FISMA, FIPS, and NIST. Applies extensive knowledge of a variety of the IA field s concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operation of all systems
* Extensive knowledge experience with the implementation of the of NIST SP 800 family of publications, particularly those associated with the Risk Management Framework, and risk management policy and procedures
* Extensive specialized knowledge of financial audit standards, such as A-123 and FISMA, classified system IA requirements and Privacy Act requirements along with basic technical writing capabilities.
* Current experience providing ISSO support to Civilian Agencies
* Experience supporting systems hosted in Cloud environments.
* Experience supporting systems in Agile and DevOps environments.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: ABLE TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.