RN Case Manager 9/20/2017
Clinton Township, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Reverence Home Health & Hospice, an Ascension at Home Company,
Is looking for a full time RN Case Manager
In the Oakland County Area
Reverence is looking for RN Case Managers to join our inter-professional care team in the Oakland County area, who are passionate about healthcare and longing to make a difference. As a licensed RN Case Manager, you will provide direct patient care, including IV therapy and wound care, and develop, implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans. The RN Case Manager will help to educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans as well as provide nursing care to patients. In this position you will act as social workers, advocates to patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers. We ll provide you with an environment where you can work with other dedicated clinicians who are empathetic, engaged and compassionate.
* Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
* Graduate of National League for nursing accredited school of nursing.
* Maintains a current CPR certification.
* Current valid driver s license.
* Minimum of one-year experience.
* Preferred experience in public health, home care or hospice nursing.
* Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
* Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
We offer our RN Case Managers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, 401k, medical/dental/vision and paid time off.
Ascension at Home is a joint venture between Evolution Health and Ascension. There is room for career growth with endless possibilities as Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. In addition, Evolution Health is owned by Envision Healthcare, a Fortune 500 company. When you join our team, you will become a part of helping to achieve desired patient outcomes!