RN / Registered Nurse - Patient Care Supervisor - Delivery - Full Time - Nights 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
RN / Registered Nurse - Patient Care Supervisor - Delivery - Full Time - Nights
Nurses - Acute
ProMedica - ProMedica Toledo Hospital (TH) - Toledo Hospital - Delivery (6192)
Toledo, OH 43606 US (Primary)
The L&D unit consists of 10 labor rooms, 6 high risk rooms, 7 bed triage, and 3 OR s. The hospital delivers approximately 3,700 babies every year and receives maternal transport patients from all over the Northwest Ohio region.
* Spacious labor, delivery, and recovery suites, and postpartum rooms
* Typical nurse to patient ratio: 1 nurse to 2 patients
* A Level III regional perinatal unit which cares for high-risk patients with the highest level of accreditation possible
* Postpartum support groups
Click here to view a virtual tour of our Labor and Delivery Unit.
- Position Summary: Provides staff support through facilitation, coaching, and role-modeling leadership behaviors which enhance quality patient care, excellent customer service, and fosters employee development.
- Hours: 80 hours/pay (bi-weekly pay schedule)
- Shift: Nights, 6:45pm - 7:15am
- Shift Hours: a mix of 8 hour and 12 hour shifts
- On-Call requirement: yes
- Holiday requirement: yes
- Weekend requirement: Every 6th weekend rotation
- Licensed in the State of Ohio to practice as a registered nurse
- Must have a BSN or working towards a degree (must complete degree within five (5) years)
- Must have 3-5 years demonstrated working experience in an acute care setting as a registered nurse
- 3 years L&D and high risk experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- CPR required for healthcare providers
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring certification preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details