RN Unit Nurse Manager - MossRehab - Doylestown Hospital 9/19/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
SINCE 1959, MOSSREHAB HAS PROVIDED OUR PATIENTS WITH A BREADTH OF EXPERTISE UNRIVALED IN THE REGION. SUPERIOR CLINICAL EXPERTISE, NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS, UNSURPASSED DIAGNOSTIC CAPABILITIES, A PASSION FOR ADVOCACY, A PATIENT CENTERED TEAM PHILOSOPHY AND A QUEST FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. THESE ARE THE QUALITIES THAT HAVE EARNED MOSSREHAB ITS OUTSTANDING REPUTATION AT THE LOCAL, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVELS AND ENABLE TO US TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN HIGHLY MOTIVATED, GIFTED REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS. IN FACT, U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORTS HAS CONSISTENTLY RANKED US AMONG THE NATION S BEST REHABILITATION FACILITIES. WE WERE ALSO NAMED ONE OF THE BEST EMPLOYERS IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA THIS YEAR, COME FIND OUT WHY! EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
MossRehab has a fantastic opportunity for an exoperienced Nurse Leader with an extensive background in rehab nursing.
THE NURSE MANAGER FOR MOSSREHAB\'S COMPREHENSIVE REHABILITATION UNIT AT DOYLESTOWN HOSPITAL WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Defining, planning, implementing and monitoring patient care delivery
* Fiscal management of assigned departments
* Unit-related Human Resources Management
* General departmental operation
* Taking a leadership role in developing policies and standards of patient care practices
This position requires providing service to adults through frail elderly age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* BSN required; MSN strongly preferred
* Rehab nursing experience preferred
* A minimum of two years in a nursing leadership role is required
* Previous fiscal and supervisory experience is required
* Current PA nursing license, active and in good standing, is required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.