Room Attendant 10/12/2017
Highgate Hotels, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EMPLOYMENT STATUS
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
* Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
* Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
* Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
* Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
* Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
* Replenish chemical bottles.
* Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
* Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
* Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standards.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.