Route Sales and Service Representative - Oil Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
A leader in the environmental services industry is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization. Responsibilities include sales and service of used oil and used oily water collection and environmental waste services to automotive and industrial businesses. Experience in route sales or service helpful but not necessary.
* Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company.
* Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time.
* Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation.
* Services customers by pumping approved used oil and oily water waste from customer containment into truck.
* Provides allied products as needed and pursues additional services with existing accounts.
* Assess potential customer needs, present products and services and develop new customers.
* Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
* Develop sales leads for Data-Marketing.
* Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Medical and Dental
* Competitive salary plus commission
* Paid time off
* Short-term disability
* Life and accident insurance
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Advancement opportunities
* Must have or be qualified to obtain a class B C.D.L. license, plus Hazmat.
* All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.