This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 9/8/2018
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Essential Functions of this position include:
* Build relationships with customers by understanding their fitness needs
* Serve as a partner between customers and management regarding customer trends
* Provide customers with a high quality sales transactions
* Promote our programs, including customer loyalty program participation
* Connect with the community and share the latest events with customers in a personal way
* Demonstrate expert understanding of running products and fitness trends
* Uphold product and presentation standards
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* 1-3 years of retail sales experience
* Must have a passion for running
* Deep knowledge of running equipment, footwear, and apparel
* World-class customer service/consultation and interpersonal/communication skills
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/58140774.jpg /