RVP, Enterprise Sales - CPQ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/7/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
As part of Salesforce, SteelBrick extends the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities that include SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. SteelBrick has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!
The role requires strong leadership, selling, partnering, and communication skills, as well as superior sales training, managing and coaching skills.
This role will be managing a a team of 5-7 Co-Prime Account Executives , based in the central region, who target our Enterprise client base.
This sales team specializes in the Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing products. As a co-prime sales leader, you will be working closely with core Salesforce sales teams that your team maps to, and co-selling with them. As such, a good technical understanding of the product and a technical sales acumen is key to success. Internal partnering and relationship building are also key to success, as is an ability to provide strong sales leadership and foster seamless teamwork in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; resulting in meeting sales and customer success goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Meet and exceed established sales goals.
* Drive the team's prospecting and partnering activities to build pipeline to plan
* Track all relevant activities, calls, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
* Manage the sales pipeline and forecast bookings accurately using SteelBrick/CPQ process
* Achieve hiring objectives-recruit, hire, train, and empower account executives
* Lead from the front and coach and motivate Account Executives to exceed sales goals
* Mentor, coach, provide feedback, and train team members
* Provide critical field input for corporate strategy development and future planning.
* Keep abreast of products, market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends.
* Represent SteelBrick /CPQ at regional events, analyst and partner meetings
* 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales management experience
* Proven success in meeting sales plans and building teams in a high growth environment
* Solid understanding of the application CRM and sale productivity software space
* Ability to build trust and rapport with peer customer and partner executives
* Excellent presence with strong presentation and listening skills
* Bachelor of Science in technology and/or business related field preferred
* Prior experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem is strongly preferred
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.