Sales Account Manager/Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
The Sales Account Manager ensures that sales for assigned lines of business are developed and closed in accordance with Company goals, policies and procedures. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are implemented, delivered and managed in accordance with the contract/agreement. This will ensure Company, customer and financial performance requirements are met. All aspects of the sales effort(s) must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to human resources, financial management, profitability and branch goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that the development and closure of sales are occurring within Company guidelines. Manage overall workload distribution.
* Manage and monitor the prospecting, qualification, proposal writing, bid preparation, proposal submittal, contracting and closed sales turnover processes of the branch. Provide periodic reporting on status to other members of management and the customer.
* Review and monitor sales department, project, client and line(s) of business goals and related issues. Provide management of such issues and reporting to senior management of any inconsistencies and or corrections required.
* Monitor all timeliness, quality and performance issues related to the sales department
* Act as the senior Company liaison for sales interface with customer representative(s).
* Lead Sales meetings and training sessions.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and lead others to create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must have proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* Must have proven high skill level to interpret typical sales documents, including but not limited to, prospect lists, qualifications documents, industry research and reports, project specifications, reporting, contracting and performance requirements.
* Must able to travel within branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
* Must be able to learn and teach the Company sales management systems.
* Must be able to secure and maintain a Company sponsored American Express Card.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Must have experience at least seven years in customer interface, such as liaison between the customer and the Company.
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in telecommunications or a related technical or construction field.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS Project).
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a prospective customer, create a scope of work, qualify a customer, develop a sales plan and manage proposal submission and review through to customer presentation, closing and operations turnover.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2017 fiscal year ending September 30, 2017, IES produced over $810.7 million in revenue and employed over 3,500 employees at over 84 domestic locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. "EEO is the Law" poster | "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS