Sales and Marketing Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/21/2017
American Energy Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONStarting Position Responsibilities
* Assist in development of marketing programs and promotional campaigns
* Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization.
* Assist in management of sales pipeline.
* Utilize and leverage social media and contribute to newsletters and blogs
* Visit businesses to schedule energy assessments
* Develop proficiency using QuickBase to provide CRM and Project Management assistance.
* Provide project management support
* Provide customer support
* Assist in contract negotiations.
* Developing positive relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Field Services, Finance, Engineering, and other departments as needed.
* Schedule and attend commercial and residential Energy Audits
* Research incentive programs for possible funding
* Ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
* Meet or exceed established sales quotas while adhering to AEC's sales rules of engagement
* Work with municipalities in education and outreach initiatives
* Perform supporting economic analysis for feasibility studies
* Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to articulate intelligently about the industry, including competition, competitive issues and products.
* Keeping abreast of changes in State & Utility sponsored Energy Efficiency program requirements
* Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
* Preparing written professional presentations, reports and price quotations.
Development areas in professional capabilities and qualifications
* MBA focus in Marketing and Sales with current Bachelor's degree in Business related studies.
* Experience working with local residential or community associations, businesses and municipalities providing support, education or services. (Possible real-estate) a plus
* Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
* Success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
* Ability to book and schedule appointments
* Superior customer engagement skills
* Communication/Interpersonal Skills: ability to effectively communicate and influence others in meeting organizational goals
* Collaboration/Teamwork: Ability to use diplomacy and tact to maintain harmonious and effective work relationships
* Problem Solving/Creativity: Identifies and analyzes problems; formulates alternative solutions; takes or recommends appropriate actions; follows up to ensure problems are resolved
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect; goes above and beyond to anticipate customer needs and respond accordingly.
* Taking Responsibility: Completes assignments in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner that achieves expected outcomes; exhibits concern for the goals and needs of the department and others that depend on services or work products; handles multiple responsibilities in an effective manner; uses work time productively.