Sales Associate - Hunting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 8/3/2018
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Hunting Sales Associate Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) the Hunting Department
* Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, ScoreCard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, or cash-handling experience preferred
* Deep knowledge of hunting and archery equipment
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/57677971.jpg /