This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
Job Location US-TX-HOUSTON
5085 WESTHEIMER RD
The Sales Lead (SL) represents Things Remembered to our customer. The SL is responsible for creating the best first and lasting experience for every internal and external customer to ensure long-term loyal customers. He/she consistently works towards the expectation at delighting all of our customers.
This position has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company and store standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
* *Use selling techniques such as Guest selling an add-on sales and showcase engraving information to customers to enhance sales and reach store and individual sales goals
* *Constant engagement with customers; demonstrate and provide merchandise
* *Articulate product knowledge to customers
* *Proficient in basic skills of store operations to include: engraving, performance of all register transactions, and equipment maintenance
* *Participate in store activities such as stocking, inventory, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments, housekeeping, and display sets
* *Ability to partner and work as a team with a diverse team
* *Responsible for LP measures of security and safety at all times while working
* *Work single coverage
* *Responsible to open and/or close the store on their shift
* *Responsible for bank deposits
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum of 1+ years of retail experience preferred in a mall-based environment
* Experience of 6+ months with Things Remembered (can be substituted for previous Key Holder and/or Supervisory experience)
* Knows how businesses work
* Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge easily to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
* Uses time effectively and efficiently; can multi-task
* Comfortable working alone on tough assignments
* Reads situations quickly; good at focused listening
* Driven for results; can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers
* Action oriented and full of energy; able to seize opportunities even under challenging circumstances
* Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
* Approachable; spends extra effort to put others at ease; builds appropriate rapport
* Acts with customers in mind; demonstrates real empathy for others; able to build effective relationships to gain trust and respect
* Able to effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; effectively implements change without frustration or complete picture; coachable
* Specific vision abilities required by the job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Average hearing is required for interacting with Teammates and customers.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work required of the Sales Lead as well as the essential functions of the job to be performed by Teammates in this position, all of which are subject to change by the Company at any time without notice.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Things Remembered, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.