Sales Leader - Apparel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Apparel Sales Lead Duties:
* Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
* Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
* Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
* Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling experience preferred
* Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
* Passion for Apparel
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/57658714.jpg /