Sales Manager (Home Office Preferrably in Cleveland / Canton, OH) - 50764222
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Wacker Chemical Corporation
North Canton, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,500 employees from 70 nations.
WACKER SILICONES is one of the world's leading silicone manufacturers with silicone-based system solutions with more than 3,000 different products - silicone fluids, rubbers and resins, silanes and pyrogenic silica. At our North Canton, OH site, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager with home office preferably in the Cleveland / N. Canton area.
The Sales Manager will manage and drive sales growth and profitability at the assigned SILMIX Ohio sales territory aligned with SILMIX and Business Team strategies reflected in individual objectives. The Sales Manager will also execute WACKER Sales process at existing and prospective customers.
• Relationship management, prospecting, opportunity management, forecasting communication skills, consultative and value-add selling, negotiating, versatility and collecting/reporting market information are key responsibilities
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Chemistry or Engineering
• 3+ years of related experience
• Experience working in a team environment with B2B enterprise is required
• Sales experience in elastomers, rubber processing or specialty chemical industry is required
• Experience in HCR or customized products applications for Wire and Cable, Energy, Health care and automotive is preferred
• Must be willing to travel 50% - 60%
• Must be willing to maintain a home office in the sales territory (preferably Ohio)
• Must be willing and able to work extended hours and travel by flight or auto
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals – also as an employer.We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. Thatis why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hph5j93bxbqmcdr3