Sales Manager Trainee - UniFirst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
SAN ANTONIO, TX
You ll be positioned for success at UniFirst because
we ll provide you with the guidance and support that can
help you to achieve your career and sales leadership
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you?
* Solid Base Salary and Uncapped Commission earnings
* Fast-moving environment with time spent in office
and in the field
* Not just a trainee, but a vital part of the overall
sales team leadership
* Well-defined, documented Career Path Possible
promotion and relocation within 18 months
* Family oriented culture
* Work-Life Balance No nights or weekends
* An openness to hiring and training both the
experienced and inexperienced
If any of these possibilities do appeal to you we may
have just the sales leadership career you ve been
looking for and deserve.
One of the greatest things about UniFirst is the
ongoing opportunity for advancement. My UniFirst career
path is the perfect example. I was hired in 2011 as a
Facility Services Sales Rep before quickly being
promoted to Outside Sales Rep. After two years as a
Sales Rep, I was promoted to Sales Manager. Recently, I
was promoted again, this time to Regional Sales Manager.
UniFirst invests in people that work hard, have a
willingness to learn, and are hungry to advance in the
organization. At UniFirst, everyone is treated with
respect. It seems so simple but our family culture is
very real. It is also one of the many reasons I will
continue to build my future with UniFirst. Ryan
Young, Regional Sales Manager
* $1.6 billion organization Over 80 years strong
More than 300,000 business customers 14,000
employee team partners 250 customer service,
distribution, and manufacturing facilities
throughout North America
* Family controlled since 1936
* 2016 Rated 10th Best Company to Sell For by
Selling Power Magazine
* One of the best Onboarding and Sales Training
Program in the industry
* Leading provider of Workwear and Facility Service
About the Position
* Your Sales Manager will personally groom and train
you on how to build and lead a successful Sales
* You ll have your own team of Sales Representatives
that need your support.
* You ll master a truly consultative, HELP oriented,
highly ethical sales process that works.
* You ll teach your Sales Reps how to be proud
Hunters of New Business ONLY Sales of Workwear
Rental and Facility Services Programs to a wide
variety of prospective business customers.
* You ll be well-armed with a Laptop, iPad, Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) software, and an
arsenal of other Apps, sales tools, and aids.
* You ll get to use a really cool, one-of-a-kind
Catalog App that will provide you with a serious
* You ll compete like a tiger in frequent Sales
Contests for many additional earning opportunities
* You ll receive a car and cell phone allowance
Are You a Fit?
If all of the following attributes and traits hit home
for you, we hope you will apply for this unique and
* You like to work hard and get paid well for it
* You like a fun working environment and being part of
a dynamic team
* You re naturally persuasive and have real leadership
* You re thick skinned with rejection; rolls right off
your back no problem
* You re extremely competitive YOU CAN T STAND TO
* You re ethical, optimistic, confident, positive,
assertive, and have lots of self-respect
* High School Diploma or GED a College Degree is a
* 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience sales management
experience is a nice plus.
* Valid driver s license and reliable transportation.
* Good with computer and tablet operation, including
* 401K with Company Match
* Profit Sharing
* Employee Referral Program
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* 30% Employee Discount
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action