Sales Representative - Seattle, WA 9/20/2017
Liggett Vector Brands Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Liggett Vector Brands is the exclusive sales, marketing, and distribution agent for Liggett Group and Vector Tobacco. With more than a century of heritage, we offer an extensive line of quality tobacco brand cigarettes made in the USA.
We are currently seeking a highly talented Outside Sales Representative for a challenging assignment in field sales. This position will be assigned to a geographic territory with targets of approximately $5 million in expected annual gross revenue.
* Interacting with established retail accounts to increase sales by selling, implementing comprehensive merchandising programs, displaying and placement of point of sale materials, and building account relationships
* Meeting sales goals and implementing promotions and programs according to established guidelines
* Maintaining effective store coverage to achieve assigned call routing and frequency goals
* Increasing store distribution on priority brands
* Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with accounts
* maintaining account information and records to company standards
* Proven track record in sales and merchandising
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Superior organizational and time management skills
* Ability to adhere to specific procedures and perform administrative and reporting duties related to sales activities while exercising close attention to detail and tight cost control
* Computer skills
* Demonstrated experience selling new products and in-store merchandising, promotion, and advertising experience
* Minimum of one to two (1-2) years sales and merchandising experience (preferably in tobacco and/or CPG industry)
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Must be at least 21 years of age, have the ability to travel at least 50% of the time, and a valid driver s license
This position requires frequent bending, climbing and lifting.
Liggett Vector Brands is an
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer