Sales Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Job ID: 2017-15904
Location: Tyler, TX
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink branded digital cable television, high speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Altice provides targeted television and online advertising services.
Under direct supervision the Suddenlink Sales Support Representative provides support to all aspects of the sales process. Through the use of online systems, position performs account qualification, account trouble shooting, and account maintenance for outside sales representatives to resolve all issues.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
* Receives incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
* Qualifies new accounts in a customer order management system including provisioning and account order entry
* Coordinates installations, service calls, and maintenance by acting as the liaison with Construction, Engineering, and Operations
* Minimize product churn by quickly resolving customer problems or issues
* Refers significant service and account problems to appropriate organizations and personnel
* Escalates complex technical or account management issues to appropriate party for resolution and follows-up with customer to ensure problem was corrected satisfactorily
* Researches customer issues when required and follows-up with the customer until resolution
* Establishes customer accounts using the applicable billing system
* Explains bills and Company policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service
* Troubleshoots account problems with the customer and takes corrective action as appropriate
* Accesses customer databases or other electronic files and/or paper reference material to locate customer records and research account history
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Proficiency with Windows-based computer
* Keyboarding skills
* Proficiency with company billing system
* Proficiency with system-related tools
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
* Ability to work independently and with others
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong people and relationship management skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to take ownership and initiative to handle commercial customer calls
* Troubleshooting skills in data, telephony or video services (data or telephony preferred)
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Windows based applications required. SalesForce experience a plus.
* Ability to work flexible hours and/or on call
* Experience with order entry, trouble ticketing or inquiry/CRM application
* Ability to identify sales opportunity, to include up-sell and cross-selling.