Salesforce Developer 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description (Role Profile)
The Salesforce Developer will work as part of the Avid IT team, supporting the Sales and Marketing Operations team dedicated to ensuring the optimal usage of SFDC CRM, Marketo and SFDC Partner Communities capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the systems needed by various internal teams.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Operations team to support day to day operations, drive automation of operational & sales processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com, Marketo and Partner Communities environment
* Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
* Administer and maintain the Partner Portal
* Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects, fields, page layouts, custom objects, new applications when necessary
* Understand and handle basic code changes and willingness to learn new features and drive adoptions
* Understand and maintain various data/systems, (e.g. Marketo, SAP, etc.) integrated with Salesforce and work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third-party systems
* Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
* Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories, reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to ownership changes
* Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
* Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
* Monitor application storage usage, archive data as needed and maintain a clean and accurate database
* Create and administer user guides for feature roll-outs to existing or new users/groups.
* Manage new releases of SFDC and related plug-ins and efficiently roll out new features
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Avid s Salesforce.com solution
Qualifications & Skills:
* BA/BS degree required
* Salesforce Developer/Sales Cloud Certification a plus
* Minimum 5+ years experience in a Salesforce.com technical role
* Minimum 4+ years of experience with web programming languages and tools such as jQuery, JSON, HTML/CSS, REST, SOAP
* Experience in designing and developing software components and have a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
* Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
* Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
* Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
* Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
* Strong practical development and deployment knowledge of Salesforce Community, Salesforce 1 components and mobile development.
* The hands-on experience with Partner community development with Lightning framework is must.
* Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
* Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
* Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
* Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools ie: WebMethods
* Strong Data integration management hands-on experience.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING LOCAL CANDIDATES TO MA- NO RELO BEING OFFERED
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools , Media Composer , Nexis , Interplay , and Sibelius . Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar statuettes, a Grammy , and 15 Emmys
Avid is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.