Sample Management Assistant 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories is currently seeking a full-time Laboratory Assitant to work handle and manage the laboratory samples. This individual will be responsible for basic administrative duties as well as the handling and delivery of clinical samples and other materials.
* Handle samples;
* Accession specimens into inventory system and perform data entry;
* Unpack shipments;
* Inspect samples/verify accuracy and quantity;
* Log samples into system;
* Prepare all specimen samples for storage, resolves, and documents problem specimens;
* Follow the appropriate level of regulatory compliance required for the task;
* Perform data corrections; and
* High school diploma or equivalent;
* Phlebotomy or other medical/laboratory experience desirable;
* Knowledge of medical terminology;
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Prior sample management experience preferred; and
* Team-worker and detail-oriented with good time management skills.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Medpace is being recognized locally, nationally, and globally for their work in the industry as well as the culture they have developed for their team.
* Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
* Medpace named Top Ten CRO in 2015 CenterWatch Investigative Site Survey
* Eagle Award winner and nominee - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets