SAP Business Analyst Materials and Quality Management 10/8/2017
KRAK W, ZZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Manufacturing
and Supply Chain Technology the SAP MM/QM Business
Analyst oversees the development, validation,
implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP
MM/QM system. These activities are performed in
compliance with industry regulations, site operating
procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing
time standards. All activities are done in partnership
and collaboration with departments associated with
Global Operations and Quality.
* Support all implementations relating to the SAP
* Analyze Material Management. practices &
* Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/QM
functionality insuring blueprints, configuration,
specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live
Support & Validation Documentation are properly
planned for & executed properly.
* Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM/QM Module
* Recommend Solutions to improve business practices
via existing SAP MM/QM functionality.
* Assist end-users with identifying & resolving
* Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration &
* Minimum three years experience in configuring &
implementing SAP MM and another 3 for QM.
* Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
* Experience with software validation in FDA
* Experience developing collaborative relationships
and partnerships with the business and technology
departments that drive business results.
* The ability to effectively build relationships with
individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills.
* Practical problem solving and critical thinking
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the
performance of the system.
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology is
* Minimum six months experience directly working
within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM/QM SAP
system is a plus.
* Knowledge of systems validations.
* Must have successful experience working in teams and
with remote users/groups, globally.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Analytical skills required.
What we offer:
* attractive compensation and performance bonus
* recognition & referral awards
* tuition reimbursement program
* language classes
* business, technical and soft skills trainings
* private medical care
* life & accident insurance
* sport programs (individual and team)
* CSR activities
* home office
* Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation
and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
* modern office facility including parking lot
* relaxation, gaming and nursery room
* casual dress policy
* fresh fruits served every morning
* bike ride subsidy
* and 30 days of vacation!