SAP Master Data Analyst (20170586) 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
SUMMARY: The SAP Master Data Analyst position will be part of the SAP Center of Excellence organization. The position requires mid to high levels of knowledge around data and the management of data via IT systems. Knowledge of the SAP Material Management module (MM) would be a definite plus. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for initial clean-up of the data; defining business rules and data ownership; cleansing and conversion processes; data maintenance and change control procedures.
The SAP Master Data Specialist will interact with the SAP Program team and functional unit process owners in order to establish master data governance and controls. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team atmosphere effectively is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Defines enterprise data governance model including processes, roles and responsibilities, workflow, and change management.
* Ensures consistent use of fields within master data records develops specification and usage of data attributes.
* Interfaces with cross-functional teams to support and validate teammate adherence to master data policies.
* Governs and coordinates master data synchronization and clean-up requirements during migrations to ensure accuracy of data transfers.
* Maintains and creates master data records in accordance with EnerSys policies.
* Manage the efforts to cleanse, organize and update master data on an ongoing basis.
* Defines ownership of each master data element.
* Investigates and resolves noncompliance and data integrity issues.
* Utilizes standard set of tools to effectively manage the change process.
* Evaluates technologies / processes to improve master data accuracy and efficiency.
* Possesses the ability to organize activities, set priorities and handle multiple tasks.
* Supports development of policies and procedures, training materials and documentation.
* Supports audit requirements, compliance efforts and ensures data complies with legal regulations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or Information Systems or equivalent work experience. Candidates with experience and in manufacturing processes, delivery, and material management as it relates to data flow and interfaces would be a plus.
Effective communication skills: Oral, written and listening
Problem management / resolution skills; project management skills; and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
SAP experience is preferred. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Must demonstrate effective collaboration within own department and across broad parts of the organization where there may be little or no formal authority.
* A strong technical background is required along with excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
* Must possess the following characteristics and capabilities
* Be willing to work off hours as needed and to be on-call
* Willingness to adhere to policy and compliance requirements
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Minimal
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Management Information Services