This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCRUM MASTER
2 months ago
* Prepare for and facilitate daily scrum meetings, biweekly sprint planning, review, retrospective, backlog grooming meetings, and planning poker sessions for multiple (2-3) technical teams
* Facilitate and prepare for external end-of-sprint demonstrations
* Create, maintain, and organize backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in JIRA
* Provide input to release planning using team capacity and skill set information
* Compile, analyze, and present statistics about time estimation accuracy, team velocity, and burndown rate to manage each sprint
* Meet with product owners and operational business managers for selected modules to introduce scrum and program processes and outline expectations
* Identify common issues across teams (e.g. communication, UI consistency) and lead the implementation of new solutions
* Communicate team progress and dependencies with other team leads during scrum of scrums
* Interface with business, test, and user support teams to receive requirements information and forward updates on feature progress
* Review and provide feedback on drafted user stories and epics to ensure alignment with general Agile user story standards
* Create general Agile graphics and PMO with executive briefings
* Be an advocate for the Agile and Scrum methodology
* Requires active Top Secret Clearance
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
* 4 years of experience with IT projects, preferably as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
* Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or experience on an Agile / Scrum team
* Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through; interest in and affinity to create new projects and see them through to completion
* Experience with implementing scrum for large scale, complex systems
* Experience using Agile backlog management tool(s), preferably JIRA
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organizational and creativity skills, able to maintain composure in a chaotic environment and promote a sensible and logical approach to issues
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors
* Able to work collaboratively with business analysts, developers, and testers and understand each trade and skillset
* Experience with full software development lifecycle (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, training) a plus
Do you want to contribute directly to the betterment of the national cyber security posture* Are you passionate about advancing ideas through technology* Noblis is transforming cyber initiatives, instilling new analytics for cyber solutions, and building cyber applications using the latest technologies. Would you like to be actively engaged in a challenging and rewarding work environment, working with smart, passionate, and motivated people* In this position, you will support a team developing software and analytics to solve important cybersecurity challenges.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Make an Employee ReferralRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis* Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests* Join the Noblis Talent Connection.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.