This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/25/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl Seattle is looking for dynamic individuals who are upbeat, positive and can effectively multi-task to join our Bistro team as Seasonal Dishwashers. If you have an affinity for maintaining cleanliness and sanitary standards in a high-pressure, fast-paced restaurant kitchen environment, we want to hear from you.
* Ensure all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans are clean and sanitary according to health code standards.
* Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dining room area, equipment and tools, including floor sweeping, removal of garbage, and mopping/scrubbing/sanitizing all surfaces.
* Assist with side work assignments such as stock rotation and replenishment, proper food storage and cleaning, and station set-up and take-down.
* Works collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* Restaurant experience, especially as a dishwasher, preferred.
* Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs.), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and the classic historical character line BeForever . American Girl s mission is to help build girls of strong character a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys R Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo and Chapters in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer