Security Officer-Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Maintaining security for all deliveries arriving or outbound shipments departing through the dock doors. Notating driver name, License #, Trailer #, and company in Visitor Registration Program. Ensuring staff, visitors, and vehicle drivers comply with ESI Procedures and Policies regarding deliveries and shipments. Ensuring badge and escort policy is adhered. Restricting unauthorized personnel from entering the Pharmacy Shipping area without being escorted by authorized personnel. Monitoring and operating cameras and other security and safety equipment, systems and devices in the assigned work areas. Reading, understanding and adhering to Security Plans and Procedures and all other ESI and/or regulatory agency implementing instructions, or as otherwise communicated applicable regulations and laws. Observing, responding to and reporting security and safety related incidents, infractions, threats, etc. to police, fire, EMS, site management and Corporate Security and Safety management.
* Controlling access to loading docks,, shipping and receiving areas. Maintaining security for all deliveries arriving or outbound shipments departing through the dock doors. Notating driver name, License #, Trailer #, and company in Visitor Registration Program. Ensuring badge and escort policy is adhered. Restricting unauthorized personnel from entering the Pharmacy Shipping area without being escorted by authorized personnel
* Continuously controlling access and monitoring areas protected by alarm, access control and CCTV/video systems.
* Respond and report to any condition or situation adversely affecting the safety or security of the site or its employees
* Perform security building and parking area checks/patrols and inspections of ESI site areas designated by the Security Plans & Procedure
* Armed Security Officer or Commissioned Police Officer in jurisdiction where Express Scripts, Inc. operations are performed, or currently posses and maintains security license issued from St. Louis County Private Security Section.
* Knowledge and experience with any authorized weapons, use of force, etc.
* Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability work well with within a business environment. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Strong working knowledge of potentially applicable criminal and civil laws to security functions.
* Working knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment, PCs, applications, etc.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Members of the Corporate Security & Safety team are responsible for keeping our people and our facilities safe - managing physical security, employee security and safety functions across the company. Key functions include security guard service, government security clearances, internal investigations, OSHA compliance, accident prevention, injury and worker's compensation management, and emergency preparedness.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.