Security Solutions Architect (Pittsburgh, PA) (5191-228)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 2/8/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio
As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Presidio s Commercial and Enterprise customers, collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions relating to networking and security projects, and developing technical solutions for Presidio customers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience, be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
The essential responsibilities of the Security Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other Presidio employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas. Specific responsibilities include:
* Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
* Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
* Compliance and vulnerability assessment knowledge
* Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
* Create Customer facing Presentations
* Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
* Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
* Write Statements of Work
Candidate is able to demonstrate design experience with experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration, being an advantage. Experience working as a consultant and with security product partners is desirable. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of security technologies, regulations, assessments and products.
Security Consulting Experience
* Experience with host platform vulnerability assessment and hardening standards and methodologies.
* Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines.
* Experience with compliance regulations, such as ISO, HIPAA and PCI.
* Candidate must have a working knowledge of host/network common vulnerabilities and exploits (CVEs, IAVAs, etc.), hacker methodologies and tactics, and the tools used.
* Candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Candidate should be a team player with demonstrated ability to work without guidance.
* Candidate should have a working Knowledge of and experience in the use of tools such as Nessus and NMap and the use and function of other commonly used security tools.
* Candidate should have a working Knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite, TCP/IP headers and packets, the OSI model, and commonly used TCP/UDP ports and associated services.
* Candidate should have a working knowledge of network engineering and local and wide area (LAN/WAN) technologies and topologies.
* Candidate should have a working knowledge of routing protocols, switching, firewall configuration, and security best practices, etc.
* Candidate should have a working knowledge of common OS and domain structures (Red Hat Linux, Oracle/Sun, Windows, Active Directory, etc.), servers, services, and associated vulnerabilities.
* Candidate should have experience with Windows, Linux, Red Hat, etc. hosts, operating systems and applications.
* Candidate should have experience providing customers with security consulting services for assessments, roadmaps, and architectures.
* Candidate should have experience completing whiteboard security strategy sessions with customers.
* Candidate should be able to provide cloud security architecture designs and recommendations.
Security Product Knowledge and Experience
* Security Testing and Audit Platforms like Nessus, NMAP, etc
* SIEM Platforms
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention Platforms
* Firewall and Network Security Platforms and Concepts
* Advanced Network Design & Architecture
* Endpoint Security Solutions
* Palo Alto Networks Hardware, Traps, and Panorama
* Palo Alto Networks Cloud Security Offerings
* Cisco ASA, SourceFire, and AMP
* Cisco ISE
* Cisco Cloud Security Technologies
* F5 Security Offerings
* AWS and/or Azure security design experience
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience
* Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in Information Security related to Networking, Unified Communications, and Security Products
* Relevant Industry Certifications
* CISSP, CCNP, PCNSE, CISA, CISM, CEH (preferred)
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com or call 212.652.5700.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania, United States