Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 4/26/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONFUTUREBRAND NEW YORK IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM SUPPORTING AND MANAGING THE CLIENT TEAM TO DELIVER INNOVATIVE, INSIGHTFUL AND VALUE-ADDED SOLUTIONS IN RESPONSE TO THEIR BRAND CHALLENGES. This role will require the successful candidate to perform in the following competency areas:
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as day to day client contact across a number of accounts, managing requests on a day to day basis and problem solving when required
* Build a long-term relationship with specific clients, understanding their objectives and challenges. Help navigate organizational structures and decision-making process
* Internal and external project management, including management of timings, status, meeting planning and preparation and on larger projects, support the Client Lead in day-to-day management of the project
* Management of client procurement process, including tracking and estimation of hours
* Lead teams from initial project brief through project completion across strategic, creative and implementation deliverables
* Engage and hold trusted relationships with other functions at FB, including design, strategy, new business and finance
* Manage freelance network operating on an account, tracking spend and availability
* Contribute to the collaborative development of strategic and creative deliverables by inputting ideas and reviewing draft recommendations
* Write and give client presentations
* Prepare project proposals, clearly detailing activities, deliverables, timings, fees, third party costs and expenses
* Manage work stream revenue and profitability, and consistently communicate to teams, management and finance
* Grow client engagements in support of monthly and quarterly business and financial objectives
* Gain deep understanding of core product and service offers in order to proactively identify opportunities for growing existing account
* A minimum of 5 years experience of managing branding programs, including experience of working with large blue chip or international clients
* An understanding of the digital space and managing digital projects
* Excited and interested about brands and how they work.
* Understand the key principles of branding, communication with consumers, employees and other stakeholders
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Articulate, numerate and accurate
* Organized, well prepared and ability to keep calm under pressure
* A personable team player with ability to deliver results through teamwork
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
FutureBrand is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. FutureBrand recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.