Senior Administrative Assistant 10/10/2017
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
REGENCY CENTERS CORPORATION (NYSE: REG) With more than 50 years of experience, Regency is the preeminent national owner, operator and developer of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The Company s portfolio of 429 retail properties encompasses over 57 million square feet, is primarily anchored by productive grocers, and is located in affluent and infill trade areas in the country s most attractive metro areas. Regency has developed 225 shopping centers since 2000, representing an investment at completion of more than $3.5 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed, and a member of the S&P 500 index. ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Regency Centers is looking for a dynamic Senior Administrative Assistant for our Los Angeles, California regional office to provide a variety of administrative and staff support services to the Vice President Investments to ensure smooth daily operations and departmental workflow. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide general office support and administrative duties, such as handling the mail, screening and directing calls, typing, filing, copying, faxing, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments/events, tracking expenses and filing expense reports, taking and distributing meeting minutes, ordering supplies, organizing and distributing real estate press, and completing time-sheets and other forms.
* Assist with daily operations (i.e. preparing correspondence, client or board packages, leasing documents, and reports; resolving routine and more complex inquiries; managing deal tracking database.)
* Operate personal computer and utilize a variety of software packages to prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
* Perform accounting-related responsibilities such as check requests, budget tracking, and invoice processing.
* Serve as liaison to marketing department and assist local staff with marketing efforts by updating and editing marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop or InDesign and managing local social media pages for redevelopments and A+ centers.
* Perform online research relating to real estate records, design materials and new tenant concepts.
* Assist with special projects/assignments on an as needed basis.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* At minimum three (3) years of related administrative experience in a professional office environment
* Intermediate level proficiency or higher with current Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, as well as email and Internet functionality
* Ability to quickly learn new software and online applications
* Basic math skills
* Associate s degree or higher in Business Administration, Office Management, Legal Assisting, or other related field
* Prior experience working in the commercial real estate industry
* Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or InDesign and familiarity with social media sites (e.g. Facebook)
* Interest in real estate and design
* High level of professionalism and integrity; must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
* Strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time and multiple tasks effectively
* Good customer service and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills
* Self-motivated, able to work equally well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team oriented environment
* Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude
* Must be conversational and people oriented
* Capable of precise verbal and written communication, even when under time constraints
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off. *Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.